Executive, M Care - Customer Care
It is the primary responsibility of the
Executive is to oversee the day to day operations of the M Care (Customer
Care). The position is to ensure that all standards of professionalism and
protocol established are being practiced by all appointed service
providers/panels. The Executive, M Care will be in continuous communication
with the superior ensure that a consistent delivery of service is being
delivered to customers. All duties are to be performed in accordance with
departmental and policies, practices and procedures.
- Assist to plan, execute and monitor the property support services at various property developments, such as leasing/sub-sale, ID, renovation, concierge services etc.
- Source for, identify and liaise with consultants, contractors or service providers, for alliance to provide property support services to customers.
- Assist in planning and leasing of residential and commercial properties
- Ensure and maintain proper documentation with all parties, e.g. service providers’ agreements, tenancy agreements & documents etc.
- Assist to plan and execute all activities planned to promote the services.
- Liaise with various agencies on the creative, event management, collateral printing, marketing and media/PR, of the organized activities or programme
- Maintain good records of all operation activities and prepare periodic reports
- Conduct market research to keep abreast with the current property services trends; conduct satisfaction survey to measure the services level
- Diploma or Degree holders in any field.
- Min. 2-years working experience in the property industry will be an advantage.
- Computer literate (typing, excel & word user) and Internet savvy.
- Experience in concierge service in any industry, property industry preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Customer Focus theory and implementation.
- Knowledge of analytical techniques.
- Chinese Speaking Candidates will be an advantage.